Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Sucks: Part 6

Exclusive Candid Photos of Quincy Christmas Shopping!

Hey. Christmas shopping really sucks. But my super producer Mike does it in style, my friends! First thing you have to do is scratch your stomach in such a manner that you show off your newly sculpted abs. "Man Among Men in 2010" is in full effect! Check out this washboard on Quincy:


Quincy likes to get in there with a good squint and check out the merchandise real careful like. He's looking at prices. He's inspecting for product flaws. This is not amateur time, folks. He's serious about that shit:















A picture is definitely worth a thousand words, folks. You don't need me to tell you that man was not meant to live like this. Quincy's yuletide agony is written across his face clearly:

1 comment:

Michael LaMere said...

I am a specimen for sure. It's a wonder I'm still alive. I mean look at how fat and out of shape that person is? It's really pathetic actually. I know people who are MUCH fatter than me, but I think I look awfully bulky in those photos. I know my washboard stomach is confusing, but with that jacket on, I look like a swollen wood tick. Is that a good thing?