Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sickness

I hate being sick. I have been sick for nearly a month off and on now. The bad thing about my sickness is that it effects my speaking voice. I just can't seem to shake the amount of snot running down the back of my throat. It's so lovely sitting around feeling the sludge sliding down my irritated esophagus. It definitely makes for a rather disgusting hack. I have a feeling a lot of my sickness is due to being dehydrated and not letting the snot flow as well as it should. If I were at all a healthy-living type person I would probably know how to get over this sickness. I don't get good sleep, I eat terrible, and I NEVER exercise, unless of course you count chasing the kids around.

I hope to get better for the show we have to do on the 14th. That leaves me two more days to clear up my speaking voice. Regardless of the shape of my voice, we will be doing a show and working towards our goal of a year end special.

Michael

No comments: