Thursday, January 17, 2008

DCBS = Crack

Holy crap this site is going to drive me into poverty. I love this site now. I am NEVER going to buy a trade paperback from a retail store again. At least not a new one. This site is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, especially when you buy a shit-ton of it. Shipping was only a few dollars and I am not sure if that means I don't get ANYTHING until it all ships, then that kind of sucks, but sometime in the near future I am going to get a huge present in the mail.

I am so glad that my friend told me about that site and all the money I am going to save in the near and distant future. If you haven't been to the site here is the link, check it out and save your self some serious money.

http://www.dcbservice.com/

Check out the pre-order section and see what kind of trouble you can get your bank account into by just simply clicking the mouse button. Hell it's only money right?

Michael

No comments: