Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MyPodcast.com can suck my Wang!

As some of you know, we here at Chronic Insomnia have had a love/hate/love relationship with MyPodcast.com over the past 18+ months. As often as twice a month I have problems uploading our show to the site. Last week AND this week are no exceptions. I wasn't able to get Ryan's Birthday show up until about two days after it was recorded, and mine is probably going to do the same thing. It's frustrating, disgusting and a terrible way to run their site, but those fuckers don't respond to ANY email I send them. I have posted in the forum many times with little to no response, except the obligatory "We know of the problem and we are working to fix it." THAT'S IT!


As far as switching to a new place to host our Podcast, I am looking into it. This is getting out of hand, and I am willing to pay $5 a month for a more consistant working enviroment. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for a possible TOTAL reboot of the show. Right now I am going to try and deal with MyPodcast.com a little bit more, but my anger level has reached a fevered pitch and I am not sure I can take much more of this 'lack of professionalism' from those fuckers. As Bob Dylan once said, "The times, they are a changin'".

Michael

No comments: