Friday, March 6, 2009

Latest News!

We are now officially members of the CPN. If you don't know what this site is, then please go there and check out all the other wonderful comic book podcasts.

Last night Ryan and I went to the midnight showing of "The Watchmen" and I might not have been as impressed with the movie as Ryan was, but it was definitely a solid 8 out of 10. There were a couple of things I didn't like about the movie, but most of them were cosmetic in nature. All the zooming in and out during scenes was a little annoying and I might have gotten a little too much naked Dr. Manhattan. Actually is there such thing as too much naked blue guy? Ryan might say no, but I beg to differ.

Again check us out at CPN : CPN

Check out this weeks episode totally dedicated to Ryan's birthday.

Also check out our Watchmen Movie Special now playing on YouTube.

Again we love you all and hope you enjoy the shows!

Michael

No comments: