Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


The new show is finally ready for you to hear. MyPodcast.com is having troubles and it took me the longest time to figure out a different way to upload the show but it's now there and I can sleep at night. I worked on that for almost two days and after TRYING to contact someone at the site (which I never received an answer) I just tried and tried like the little engine that could. "I thought I could, I thought I could" and it happened.

Enough of my stupid limerick shit. The show's ready for you to hear and I hope we didn't run off all of our new listeners due to the time lapse between shows.

Next week is going to be sketchy with Ryan getting his wisdom teeth pulled so the show might not air on Tuesday. We might have to skip a week if Ryan is TOO medicated. However if he is just the right amount of medicated then we will plow through, warts and all. It's going to be interesting to listen to him try and talk with a mouthful of gauss and a bloodstream full of Vicadin. Stay tuned for further updates as the days go by.

Michael

No comments: